To learn how to load music on to your XAC-1000 acouztic, please watch this video or follow the steps below:
- Locate the ACOUZTIC’s Three-in-one 3.5 mm connector, and remove the rubber plug.
- Plug the supplied cable into the ACOUZTIC’s 3-in-one 3.5 mm connector.
- Once the cable is plugged into the ACOUZTIC, plug the USB end of the cable into a USB port on your computer. (The ACOUZTIC’s ‘flashlight on/off button’ will be illuminated once connected to your computer.)
- On a PC, the ACOUZTIC will show up as a ‘removable drive’ in ‘My Computer’ onto which MP3 or WMA files can be dragged or copy-and-pasted for playback on the ACOUZTIC.
Note: some MP3 files may play normally on your PC but may contain errors that may hinder playback on the ACOUZTIC. If these problems occur, they may be remedied by syncing the ACOUZTIC to Windows Media Player. See Below.
Alternate method of loading files: the ACOUZTIC can be synched to windows media player. Open Windows Media Player and hit the ‘Sync List’ tab to open the dropdown menu. Click Sync XAC-1000. Once synced, you can add files from the Windows Media Player library by dragging them to ‘Sync List’.
- On a Mac, the ACOUZTIC will show up as a drive on your desktop. Find your music files on your hard drive and drag them to the ACOUZTIC.
Note: for Itunes format (AAC) see conversion instructions.
- To remove the ACOUZTIC from your PC safely:
- Double click the ‘Safely Remove Hardware’ Icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click USB Mass Device to highlight it.
- Click the Stop button to open the ‘Stop a Hardware Device’ window.
- Click on the XCEON XAC-1000 USB device and hit the OK button and then close the ‘Safely Remove Hardware’ window.
- Replace the rubber plug into the Three-in-one 3.5 mm connector to ensure a waterproof seal.
- To remove the ACOUZTIC from your Mac, drag the icon to the trash.
- Your ACOUZTIC is now ready to playback your favorite music!